VALENCIA, Calif. — Girlfriends Films has relaunched their online newsletter, “The Lesbian Times,” with a complete redesign.
The premiere issue is a summer recap highlighting Girlfriends Films’ return to production after the COVID pandemic, recent movie reviews, upcoming new releases and more.
The cover models are Skye Blue and Lily Bell, recently paired in the latest episode of “Women Seeking Women.”
“Clad in white lace lingerie, Skye and Lily strike poses reminiscent of Girlfriends’ early ‘Pin-up Girls’ productions, but with a modern feel,” said a rep.
“The Lesbian Times” incorporates editorial features and on-set photos, with sections including:
- Upcoming Releases: an insider’s glimpse of Girlfriends Films return to production, with a preview of new and upcoming releases
- New for Members: recapping the summer relaunch of the Girlfriends Films membership website and new features for members
- Lesbian Dating Apps: Girlfriends’ in-house columnist Stylene details some of the most popular apps for “women seeking women,” in an exclusive editorial feature
- NightMoves Awards: Girlfriends Films’ nominees for the upcoming NightMoves Awards with voting information for fans and supporters
- Movie Reviews: reviewers are talking about Girlfriends Films on media sites including Adult DVD Talk, Fleshbot, Rog Reviews, and XCritic
The newsletter is peppered with glamour photos of models like Dixie Lynn, Scarlit Scandal, Scarlett Sage, Kiarra Kai, Kylie Rocket and Sylvia Saige.
To check out the first, October 2020 issue of the relaunched “The Lesbian Times,” visit Girlfriends Films.
For more from Girlfriends Films, follow them on Twitter.